How did you hear about us?
We aim to please!
Kissaluvs uses quality materials, professional assembly and construction, and innovative designs to help make life simpler and better for families. We also offer some of the best guarantees in the business.
Lifetime Snap Guarantee
If at any time during the useful life of a Kissaluvs diaper, a snap breaks or won't work properly, contact us for repair or replacement. The fine print:
- You don't need an original receipt, nor do you need to be the original owner
- All snap diapers with original Kissaluvs labels are covered ... even clearance or "seconds" diapers bought from the Outlet Store
- We do not reimburse return postage
- If possible, we will always opt to repair. After all, part of the reason we're in this business is the whole "reduce/reuse/recycle" concept. If we can't reliably repair the problem, we will replace the item.
- Diapers, like any other oft-washed items, don't last forever. If a diaper is showing its age and/or hard use, we may not be able to repair it.
- Decisions and judgment calls about "useful life" and potential repair fall squarely on our shoulders. The good news is that we're honest and sincere folks. (You can read about us on the About Us page.)
We absolutely stand behind the quality of all first-quality Kissaluvs
products, and will gladly repair or replace defective items within 30 days
of purchase. The fine print:
- The guarantee covers new, first-quality products bought from
kissaluvs.com or an authorized retailer
- We will gladly add bonus items to make up for first-class postage
- Items damaged by improper use or care are not covered
- Clearance and "seconds" items from the Outlet
Store are not covered
Please address shipments to:
11875 W. Little York Rd. #303
Houston TX 77041
Be sure to include:
- your name
- return address
- phone number and email address (if applicable)
- a brief description of the problem
- where and approximately when you bought the item
e Aim To Please!
Kissaluvs diapers take care of what you care about -your Baby, your Money, your Planet. And that's made our diapers, and a company born in 1998 in a loving mom's dining room, into International favorites. Every day, we think about loving babies, helping families and respecting Mother Earth. Click here to read our Diaper Story.