No Alcohol. No Parabens. No Phthalates.
Naturally effective and wonderfully efficient, our diaper lotion spray and concentrate make diaper changes a breeze.
- All natural ingredients
- Ultra-convenient … no messy creams or ointments
- Conveniently sprays onto baby’s bottom
- Soothes minor rashes and skin irritations
- Moisturizes baby’s delicate skin
- Keeps your hands clean
- Brings a smile to baby’s face while keeping their little bottom clean
- Rinses cleanly from baby’s skin and cloth diapers
- Smells great, with a touch of lavender oil
- Concentrate makes refills easy and cost-effective
- Other Uses: Effective diaper pail spray; great face and aftershave spray for dad and moms; soothing bug and insect bite spray.
Just spray onto baby's bottom to soothe minor rashes and skin irritations, or to clean and refresh.
Pop-up squirt top.
2-oz makes 4 Diaper Lotion Potion spray refills or up to 15 wipe solutions.
4-oz makes double that.
Ingredients: ojoba oil infused with chamomile(softens, hydrates), Lavender essential oil (healing, fragrant), Tea Tree essential oil (soothes antibacterial).
To use: Shake well. To refill Diaper Lotion Potion spray bottle, add 1 Tablespoon concentrate to 1/2 cup witch hazel. For larger containers, mix 1 oz concentrate to 1 cup witch hazel.
Other uses: Mix or blend a squirt or two of concentrate with distilled water* as a diaper wipe solution. Add a dash or two to running water for an exquisite bath experience for baby... or you!
Notes: We specifically formulated the concentrate as a gentle, all-natural product, but we still recommend that it not be used full strength on baby's delicate skin. Always dilute with distilled water* or witch hazel before use.
* When mixing with distilled water, you lose the preservative action of the witch hazel, so be sure to use the water-based mix within two weeks.